Saturday, April 26, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Today David is on a mission. So far David completed the swim
2.4 mi. (1:27:02)
David finished the Biking portion (112 milies) in 6 hours
After the Swim he was in 1557 postion
After the Biking he move way up to 772
Now he is running the Marathon and in 784th position.
This is pretty good considering over 2000 started in the race this morning. Many are professional TRIATHLETE's.
David finished the race around 8:50 pm. It took him just under 14 hours. Wow. I am impressed. His wife was at the finish line to greet him and I think that is great.
He finished in 905 position after 13:45. Total miles around 140.
He started the race around 6:45 this morning. His Dad took some video at that time and hope to post it soon.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
We watched Most The Movie last Sunday at church. Very powerful. It's a movie that allegorical to Christs life. Highly recommend it.
- Friday I'm going to the Blue man Group, should be good.
- Business is good. The blog has doubled our website traffic.
- The girl is going to play tee-ball this season, little "B" is going to play baseball and our big boy is going to take a class on running a small business.
- My other half is working on packing and picking our decor for the home front.
- We are looking forward to Uncle-D's visit where we will compete in a Triathlon together.
- I'm doing a half marathon this weekend.
- ► 2009 (12)
- ▼ April (9)